We all know water is essential for life. Water is absorbed by the body to fuel cells, transport blood, remove wastes, and support almost every other vital function. Much of the water that is available today is either acidic, contains unwanted impurities, or both. This can affect health, aging, and general well-being. To support overall wellness, combat the causes of acidosis, and promote proper hydration, LivingWater® offers great-tasting, filtered water that is pH-optimized with buffering alkalinity and antioxidant properties, all at a fraction of the per-gallon cost of bottled water. And as part of a total wellness program, LivingWater can also help you manage your weight.
LivingWater is a pH-balancing, healthy alkaline water filter that connects to your sink and is used for drinking, cooking, and even cleaning purposes.
- Provides acid-buffering alkaline water for drinking and cooking, right at your faucet
- Produces acidic water for cleaning without chemicals
- Generates water with excellent negative ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) for increased antioxidant properties
- Easily installs to your existing faucet with no special plumbing
- Register your unit here
- A multicolor LCD control panel tracks performance, including total liters produced, life indicators, and pH setting
- Easy to install with only 2 connections: water in and drain out
- A patented constant power output design monitors the TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) level of the source water while automatically adjusting to maintain a constant pH level
|Electrode Type||Titanium steel w/platinum|
|Water Filtration||Two filter system|
|Filter Life||10,000 liters|
|pH Range||2.0 ~ 11.0+ depending on water source conditions|
|ORP Range||+500mv to -400mv|
|Water Temp||39° F (4° C) to 95° F (35° C)|
|Size||10.8" wide x 12.4" high x 5.5" deep|
|Warranty||Five (5) year limited warranty|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.